§ 1 Definitions of Terms
§ 2 License property , usage description
(1) The supplier offers an app for Apple iOS and Google Android, which supports the learning of languages. For this purpose, numerous vocabulary with pictures, audio-features, and sample sentences are made available which can be learnt through a diverse range of exercise types. The app is available free of charge.
(3) The supplier cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, completeness, reliability and usability of the offered content, nor that the app is up-to-date.
§ 3 Conditions of Use and Registration
(1) It is necessary to register before using the app.
(2) Using the app is free of charge.
(3) There is no entitlement to accessing the app.
(4) The user pays for the data charge which is caused by using the service.
(5) The contents of the apps are subject to copyright laws. The contents must not be reproduced and/or made publicly available in any case.
§ 4 Liability
(1) The user’s claims for damages are excluded unless agreed otherwise in the following. The above exclusion of liability also applies to the benefit of legal representatives and vicarious agents in case the customer asserts claims against such entities.
(2) Following on from point 1, determined non-liability claims for damages are exceptional due to an injury of the life, the body, the health and claims for damages from the injury of substantial contract obligations.
Material contractual duties are those duties for which the fulfilment of is indispensable for complete execution of the agreement. Likewise, excluded from the liability exclusion is the liability for damages, which are based on an intentional or grossly negligent duty injury of the supplier, his legal representatives or fulfilment assistant.
§ 5 Deleting the access
(1) The user can terminate his or her access anytime through submitting a corresponding declaration to the supplier (by email to email@example.com).
(2) The supplier retains the right to deny the user access to the apps at any time and without statement of reasons.
§ 6 Changing and Suspending the Offer
(1) The supplier has the right to make changes to its apps.
(2) The supplier has the right to remove its apps from the Google PlayStore or the Apple AppStore. Previously installed apps will remain available on the last installed version of the users’ devices. This installed version can lose its function upon updating the device’s operation systems and will not be usable thereafter.
§ 7 Links to other Websites and Third-party Providers
On this website, links to websites and apps by other corporations (third-party providers) are provided only in the interest of the user. When clicking one of these links, you leave the supplier’s app. The supplier has not reviewed all of these third-party sites and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to from this app, the user does this entirely at his or her own risk.
§ 8 Choice of Law
(1) For the contractual relationships between the supplier and the user, the law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies. The compelling consumer protection regulations of the country, in which the customer has their usual stay, are exceptional from this choice of law.
§ 9 Severability clause
Should individual terms of this Agreement be ineffective or unenforceable, now or in the future, the legal effectiveness of the other provisions is not affected. This applies unless the elimination of individual provisions discriminates either contract party to such an unacceptable extent that adherence to the Agreement can be expected no longer.